- First you have to create task list :
lets say I have three tasks to do:
- Task #1
- Task #2
- Task #3
Part 2:Main Principle
Technique based on one simple rule:
You set timer for 25 minutes until timer will buzz , you have to focus only on this small and particular tasks and try to avid any interruptions you may have.
Part 3:Ready - GO !So here is an example:
- I set timer on 25 or Click 'Go' button in Pomodorium and work on Task #1 from my list and without interruptions until timer buzzed.
- It doesn't matter is I finished Task #1 or not I stop working when timer buzzed and have 5 minutes rest.
- I will work that way until I finish Task #1 than will start on Task #2 and so on.
- If I will have an interruption and for some reason I stopped working on Task #1 I will stop my timer do emergency task after that will start timer and go back to Task #1.